He mine you motherfuckers
He like me you motherfuckers don't ever touch him or take pic with I'm gone fuck you up
Fuck you all niggers =3
Axl is the stereotypical older brother: sarcastic, lazy, some-what dimwitted and sometimes mean to his siblings. He will often do things without permission, expects others to pick up after him, moan whenever asked to do anything that resembles work and would rather hang out with his friends than be with his family. However, he has shown flashes of kindness to his family occasionally, and is good at heart. He is a trial for Frankie, who wishes he would be more open with her, as he was apparently a very loving "momma's boy" when he was a child, something Frankie seems to want to re-capture. He is very self-absorbed and egotisical often referring to himself as "awesome."
In Season 1, Axl maintained an on-off relationship with his "first love", Morgan, but eventually they broke up permanently. A recurring motif through his high school years consisted of him being tricked/otherwise misled into taking Weird Ashley to prom. In his senior year of high school, he was tutored by the valedictorian, Cassidy, and they began dating until they broke up in his freshman year of college. Later, he dated Devin Levin, the cousin of his mother's hairdresser. This ended when they mutually decided to see other people. In Season 8, he began dating April, the "love of his life". In Season 8 Episode 8 ("Trip and Fall"), after realizing that neither of their parents approved, they made the hasty and ill-advised decision to get married. The marriage was quickly nullified in Season 8 Episode 9 ("A Very Marry Christmas"). He broke up with April in Exes and Ohhhs. He now has a crush on Lexie. He is now dating Lexie as of The Par-tay. He and Lexie said their first “I Love You.”’s in Mommapalooza.
- Thirty-two is Axl's number in the football and baseball team.
- His favorite color is green.
- He likes donut holes.
- He is Mike's favorite child.
- He attended summer school.
- He is shown to care about Frankie (helped her when she went back to school).
- He loves bananas and poles.
- He likes pizza.
- He is always in his boxers when he's at home. During the summer when he was a lifeguard, he stayed in his boxers and went barefoot the entire summer.
- He was once suspended from school and was forced to work at the quarry as punishment.
- Out of his two siblings, the one Axl seems to like better is Brick (as shown in the episode "Twenty Years").
- Although he is often mean to Sue, he's shown from time to time that he really does love her too.
- His first girlfriend, Morgan, broke up with him five times.
- He is often sitting on the couch in front of the TV. Many times he is seen watching TV with only in his boxers.
- He had a band with his friends, Sean and Darrin called Axl and the Ax-Men. Sue temporarily changed the name to Daseanax (Darrin+Axl+Sean).
- He was married to April for a brief period of time begining in S8E8, but the marriage was quickly nullified in S8E9 as both parties (thanks to their parents) realized it was a bad decision. They broke up in Exes and Ohhhs because he doesn't feel like their right for each other and he really really likes Lexie.
- He's now dating Lexie.